Junior supervision engineer (roads and structures)
- Country: Ukraine
- Region: Kyiv
- Company: iC consulenten Ukraine
- Branch: Production - Engineers - Technologists, Management - Project management
- Created: 25.05.2021
Send your CVs to contact person.
Please pay attention that the European Business Association, registered at Moskovska 8, building 7, 01029, Kyiv, Ukraine, identification code of legal entity 31811085, neither collects nor in any other way processes your personal data, submitted to the contact person within this vacancy announcement. In order to receive information required by law, in particular on the data controller and purposes of data processing in such cases, etc., please get in touch with the contact person mentioned above.
- Education background in engineering field
- 1 – 3 years’ work experience is preferable, but alternatives might be considered
- Knowledge of national laws and regulations relevant to the professional field
- Ability to relocate to Zaporizhzhia for initial project, in future other location in Ukraine might be possible
- English intermediate level would be considered as a benefit
- Licenses and certification will be supported by the company in future
Main Duties, might include, but will not be limited to:
- Support senior supervision engineers in implementation of projects related to Technical Supervision of highways construction / reconstruction across Ukraine
- Support to the senior team in conducting control over the quality and scope of works performed
- Control of the contractor's record of executive documentation, compliance with the work schedule, etc.
- Providing recommendations for violations elimination
- Control over the elimination of defects that affect road safety or roads’ preservation
- Support in acceptance of works performed
- Support in control of compliance of quality and scope of works with project documentation, requirements of construction standards and state standards of Ukraine, including creation of conditions of accessibility for persons with disabilities and other groups of the population with limited mobility
- Coordination of actions with author's supervision experts
- Support in control over the maintenance of the highway section for the period of its reconstruction or overhaul
- Support in adoption of acts of acceptance on the development of working documents in agreement with author's supervision
- Other tasks as required
iC consulenten Ukraine is a subsidiary of an international consulting and engineering company with the head office in Vienna. iC provides services in nine technical sectors, with specific focus within Ukraine on the energy efficiency and renewable energy sector, transport and road infrastructure, buildings and structures, environment and others.
The company provides broad range of services, which include preparation of energy audits, feasibility studies, project implementation consultancy services, consultancy in the area of sustainable buildings and environmental protection. Within the buildings and roads sector the company currently provides supervision and project management services.
Due to increased number of projects the company is looking to identify suitable candidates for various technical and non-technical positions for both start-up (no work experience), junior (1 – 3 years of work experience) and specialist levels (3 and more years of experience).
If you are interested to work in the engineering consulting business, but the current openings do not suit your background we encourage you to submit the CV and cover letter briefly describing your motivation and desired area of work. It might be so that the right project is just being prepared for you.
- Level: Junior / Specialist
- Location: Zaporizhzhia
- Start: asap upon identification of suitable candidate
- Employment: full time
- Submission: Send a motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position in the subject line.
- Deadline: June 30, 2021
- Full employment