Junior IT specialist
- Region: Kyiv
- Branch: IT
- Created: 23.03.2021
If you want to join our great team, please fill out a questionnaire.
- Academic technical background (Master’s or bachelor’s degree)
- Understanding of building networks’ principle (TCP/IP)
- Excellent understanding of computers
- OS Windows, MailChimp, MS Office tools familiarity
- Good communication skills: ability to communicate effectively with internal customers
- Initiative, teamwork, ability and desire to work in multitasking mode
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good social and presentation skills.
- Work with primary documents from contractors that are in the sphere of the IT Department’s responsibility
- Assisting with the implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Purchase of equipment
- Equipment inventory
- Maintenance of computer and office equipment in working condition
- First-line customer support
- Accepting applications for support services (Help Desk) and their implementation in accordance with established regulations
- Timely research, resolves, responds and troubleshooting to user issues/problems/questions
- Maintenance of technical documentation
- Performance of routine maintenance, applications, and incidents
- Perform other related tasks as needed
- Official employment
- Great team and friendly environment
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacations, holidays, sick leave
- Medical Insurance
- Individual development plan