Committees Manager at the EBA Kharkiv office
- Region: Kharkiv
- Branch: GR Management, Management - Project management
- Created: 12.01.2021
If you want to join our great team, please fill out a questionnaire.
- Academic background (preferably in law/economics).
- At least 3-year experience in project management (business, NGOs, government institutions).
- Expertise/advanced B2G and B2B communication.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills: ability to evaluate and analyze large amounts of data.
- Knowledge of the general structure of public administration in Ukraine and legislative environment.
- Experience in preparation of internal working documents and official requests to state authorities and other organizations.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Ukrainian.
- Computer proficiency: MS Office Standard, Internet, MS Outlook.
- Being a team player and able to work independently.
- Focus on result.
- High level of coordination, ability to find compromises and achieve a working solution.
- High level of self-motivation, ambition.
- Attention to detail.
- Persistence and ability to deliver high quality outputs within challenging deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, public speaking and presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Responsibility and punctuality.
- Establishing close connection with government.
- Organizing and managing working tasks to improve the regulatory field and business conditions in Ukraine according to the Committees’ priorities.
- Preparation of draft letters (requests, etc.) to state authorities and replies to state authorities’ requests.
- Holding working group meetings and maintaining constant communication with state authorities to support the issues of interest of the Committees.
- Analysis of legal acts and draft regulatory acts, proactive monitoring of legislation.
- Elaboration of amendments to both effective regulatory acts and draft legislative acts proposed by state institutions.
- Communication with media on behalf of the EBA Kharkiv office.
- Managing and maintaining relationships with partners to consolidate the Committees’ activities and ensure proactive response according to the trends.
- Official employment.
- Competitive salary.
- Great team and friendly environment.
- Paid vacations, holidays, sick leave.
- Medical Insurance.
- Individual development plan.