- Country: Ukraine
- Region: Kyiv
- Company: Manzaro Ukraine
- Branch: Logistics - Customs - Warehouse
- Created: 26.10.2023
Our company deals with FMCG products around the world.
Due to our team expansion, we are looking for Logistic manager.
We create a WOW-effect for our customers. Being in the market for more than 20 years made our company world-wide known.
Customer service – is the thing that distinguish us among the competitors.
Our reputation and our products speak louder than all the words existing. We are waiting for YOU! Please kindly send your resumes or CVs in English only!
Send your CVs to contact person.
Please pay attention that the European Business Association, registered at Kniaziv Ostrozkykh, building 7, 01029, Kyiv, Ukraine, identification code of legal entity 31811085, neither collects nor in any other way processes your personal data, submitted to the contact person within this vacancy announcement. In order to receive information required by law, in particular on the data controller and purposes of data processing in such cases, etc., please get in touch with the contact person mentioned above.
- Work experience in International Logistics sphere no less than 1 year
- Higher education in the mentioned field (preferable)
- English level B1/B2
- Advanced computer user (MS Office, Exсel)
- Responsible, neat, communicative person, with the experience or ability to conduct negotiations
- Active search, engagement, support of freights and their database replenishment
- Document management, adding and formatting information in CRM system
- Finding quick solutions for issues that may appear in the work process
- Leading and monitoring the distribution of goods from loading to discharging
- International freights organization around the world (except countries-aggressors)
- Cooperation and interaction with company’s partners from other countries
- Coordination of plants and freights companies well-balanced work
- Working in the Sales Department Team
- Checking and monitoring orders’ execution and in-time delivery provision
- Stable salary + transfer compensation
- A stunning office with our own territory, near Akademmistechko metro station – the office is located in Petropavlivska Borschahivka, Kyivska Street
- Educational events and programs for professional growth – we are ready to spend money for our colleagues’ development. Each our team member is an indispensable mechanism
- Corporate events, team-buildings and other
- Comfortable office with a friendly atmosphere (tea, coffee, fruits and sweets at the company’s expense)
- Support from the team and officials
- Work schedule (at the office): 8AM to 5PM or 9AM to 6PM to choose from