- Country: Україна
- Company: Soufflet Agro Ukraine
- Branch: Procurement - Supply, Agriculture - Agribusiness - Forestry
- Created: 28.10.2019
Soufflet is a French agri-food group on an international scale. It operates in the barley, wheat and rice and pulses sectors, and supports wine growers.
As the leading private-owned cereal buyer in Europe, it operates in international markets through its subsidiary Soufflet Négoce.
In the barley sector, it is a key player in the global malt market in Europe, Asia, South America and Africa.
In the wheat industry, the Group is one of Europe’s leading millers and an expert in custom ingredient blends. It also develops and manufactures enzymes and yeasts and is a major player in the bakery food industry in France and Portugal, and is also active in the fast food sector.
The Soufflet Group invests in research and innovation to enhance the value of agricultural resources using a sustainable development approach.
The Group employs 6,943 people across 19 countries.
Send your CV to contact person.
- complete higher education in the field of "Agronomy", "Technology and production of grain"
- 5+ years of work experience in Grain Purchases
- 3+ years of work experience in supervisory role
- knowledge of requirements for the conditions of purchase, storage, and transportation of grain and oil crops
- valid driving license cat. B
- organizes and coordinates the purchasing activities of grain in Ukraine, guided by the strategic goals of Soufflet Negoce and Soufflet Agro Ukraine
- collects information on the grain market regarding grain supply and demand, promptly informs the company management
- distributes the plan of grain and oilseeds purchases, informs Grain Purchasers and Regional Development Managers, monitors the implementation of this plan on a permanent basis
- conducts training and control of knowledge of Grain Purchasers, Regional Development Managers, Sales Representatives anout the basics of grain and oilseeds purchasing process
- updates of the agrarian market
- performs work concerning the agreement of commercial terms and the conclusion of contracts with suppliers on the one hand, and agrees all terms of contracts with the director of the company
- analyzes and resolves organizational and technical issues related to grain purchase
- assesses the risks which can happen during the working with the supplier and communicates this information to the Chief of Security and the director of the company
- controls the preparation of materials about the claims from suppliers in case of breach of their contractual obligations, controls the fulfillment of suppliers by contractual obligations
- carries out work of formation and expansion of economic relations with suppliers, monitors the market conditions
- controls the delivery of grain with the terms specified in the contracts, ensures the control of their quality, quantity.
- official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of Ukraine
- opportunity to work with professionals and learn from them
- promoting the realization of your potential in the international environment
- the market level of salary
- paid vacation 24 calendar days
- health insurance with a highest protection of your health
- corporate mobile phone and laptop
- corporate car
- other benefits and compensations according to company policies
- Full employment
- the candidates from another cities of Ukraine can also apply