Java developer (FinTech), full remote
- Country: Lithuania
- Company: Accountor Ukraine
- Branch: IT
- Created: 05.07.2022
Accountor Ukraine’s partner is searching for! European-based core payment platform from Lithuania serving clients across the globe is looking for talents! We need a Java developer to help us maintain our product. If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to contact us.
Send your CVs to contact person.
Please pay attention that the European Business Association, registered at Moskovska 8, building 7, 01029, Kyiv, Ukraine, identification code of legal entity 31811085, neither collects nor in any other way processes your personal data, submitted to the contact person within this vacancy announcement. In order to receive information required by law, in particular on the data controller and purposes of data processing in such cases, etc., please get in touch with the contact person mentioned above.
- Experience in Java 11 (3 years)
- Experience in RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of EJB, JPA, CDI
- RDBMS: PostgreSQL
- NoSQL: MongoDB
- Unit testing
- Languages: English — intermediate, Ukrainian/Russian — intermediate at least
Nice to have:
- Experience in the financial domain
- As a plus: Spring Core, MVC, Security, Data, Boot
- Product maintaining
You could get details from contact person.
- You could get details from contact person
- Full (remote)