Supervision engineer (roads and structures), non-permanent
- Country: Україна
- Region: Київ
- Company: iC consulenten Ukraine
- Branch: Production - Engineers - Technologists, Management - Project management
- Created: 25.05.2021
Send your CVs with sallary expectations to contact person.
Please pay attention that the European Business Association, registered at Moskovska 8, building 7, 01029, Kyiv, Ukraine, identification code of legal entity 31811085, neither collects nor in any other way processes your personal data, submitted to the contact person within this vacancy announcement. In order to receive information required by law, in particular on the data controller and purposes of data processing in such cases, etc., please get in touch with the contact person mentioned above.
- Education background in engineering field
- Valid Certificate of a technical supervision engineer according to Ukrainian legislation
- At least 5 years’ experience in construction supervision of infrastructure projects (energy efficiency rehabilitation and/or reconstruction of buildings, roads, bridges, tunnels, municipal infrastructure)
- Experience in implementation of projects according to FIDIC rules and procedures would be a benefit
- Knowledge of national laws and regulations relevant to the professional field
- Knowledge of requirements for implementation of IFI-funded projects would be a benefit
- Excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Excellent spoken and written English (minimum Intermediate), Ukrainian and Russian
Main Duties, might include, but will not be limited to:
- Implementation of projects on construction / modernization / rehabilitation of buildings, roads, bridges, tunnels, and infrastructure facilities as a Technical Supervision expert
- Organizational and consulting support during construction works
- Supervision of works, ensuring the compliance with design specifications and estimates
- Verification of the materials’ compliance with the technical specifications
- Control over the Contractors' compliance with design solutions and construction technology
- Verification of the scope and quality of the construction works presented for payment in accordance with the design specifications and estimates, as well as executive documentation
- Providing photo reports of works (including hidden), and defects detected during construction
- Control over implementation of preventive environmental and social measures foreseen at the facilities
- Preparing commissioning documentation or other papers required by construction authorities, incl. DABI
iC consulenten Ukraine is a subsidiary of an international consulting and engineering company with the head office in Vienna. iC provides services in nine technical sectors, with specific focus within Ukraine on the energy efficiency and renewable energy sector, transport and road infrastructure, buildings and structures, environment and others.
The company provides broad range of services, which include preparation of energy audits, feasibility studies, project implementation consultancy services, consultancy in the area of sustainable buildings and environmental protection. Within the buildings and roads sector the company currently provides supervision and project management services.
Due to increased number of projects the company is looking to identify suitable candidates for various technical and non-technical positions for both start-up (no work experience), junior (1 – 3 years of work experience) and specialist levels (3 and more years of experience).
- If you are interested to work in the engineering consulting business, but the current openings do not suit your background we encourage you to submit the CV and cover letter briefly describing your motivation and desired area of work. It might be so that the right project is just being prepared for you
- Level: Specialist / Senior Expert
- Location: various regions in Ukraine, incl. Zaporizhzhia
- Start: add-hoc basis upon commencement of projects, this is not a current opening, but might become relevant any time
- Employment: consultancy contract, project basis
- Submission: Send a CV to email@example.com indicating the position, regions of possible relocation, time availability (%), key qualification etc.
- Deadline: June 30, 2021
- Add-hoc basis upon commencement of projects, this is not a current opening, but might become relevant any time
- Various regions in Ukraine, incl. Zaporizhzhia