Head of People (HR)
- Country: Ukraine
- Region: Kyiv
- Company: KPMG in Ukraine
- Branch: HR specialists - Business trainers, Management - Project management - Top management - Directors
- Created: 18.05.2022
KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 145 countries and territories and have more than 236,000 people working in member firms KPMG International Limited around the world.
KPMG has been working in Ukraine since 1992 and structurally is a part of CEE region.
Оur goal has always been to use the firm’s global intellectual potential, combined with the practical experience of our Ukrainian professionals, to help leading companies to achieve their goals. In Ukraine KPMG’s offices are in Kyiv and Lviv.
We are looking for an experienced candidate to join our friendly team as a Head of People, KPMG in Ukraine.
Reporting to: Managing Partner of KPMG in Ukraine.
Send your CVs to contact person.
Please pay attention that the European Business Association, registered at Moskovska 8, building 7, 01029, Kyiv, Ukraine, identification code of legal entity 31811085, neither collects nor in any other way processes your personal data, submitted to the contact person within this vacancy announcement. In order to receive information required by law, in particular on the data controller and purposes of data processing in such cases, etc., please get in touch with the contact person mentioned above.
- 3+ year experience as HR Head in international environment; HR experience in international professional services firm would be a plus
- Strategic thinker comfortable giving consultative advice to partners
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Strong sensitivity of people issues and ability to manage various stake holders to reach a balance point
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- Ability to work under pressure
- Desire to drive changes
- Experienced user of MS Office
- Fluent in English and Ukrainian – both oral and written
- Implementing HR strategy and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Managing talent attraction process, employer branding
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Monitoring overall HR policies and procedures across the organization
- Overseeing and managing a performance appraisal process
- Maintaining pay plan and benefits program
- Developing and monitoring annual HR related budgets
- Assessing training needs and implement training programs
- Implementing talent engagement and retention initiatives
- Reporting to management and providing decision support through HR metrics
- Supporting a positive corporate culture by internal communications
- Ensuring legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Management of People department
- Work in a dynamic environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals
- Open and friendly corporate culture
- Professional growth with one of the most world-known names
- Full day