GR Manager to the Lviv Office
- Region: Lviv
- Branch: GR Management
- Created: 18.02.2020
If you want to join our great team, please fill out a questionnaire.
- Academic background (preferably in law/economics);
- At least 3-years’ experience in law or government relations;
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills: ability to evaluate and analyse large amounts of data;
- Knowledge of the general structure of public administration in Ukraine and legislative environment;
- Experience in preparation of internal working documents and official requests to state authorities and other organizations;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Ukrainian;
- Computer proficiency: MS Office Standard, Internet, MS Outlook;
- Being a team player and able to work independently.
- Focus on result;
- High level of coordination, ability to find compromises and achieve a working solution;
- High level of self-motivation, ambition;
- Attention to detail;
- Persistence and ability to deliver high quality outputs within challenging deadlines;
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly;
- Excellent communication, negotiation, public speaking and presentation skills;
- Excellent leadership skills, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills;
- Responsibility and punctuality.
- Establishing close connection with government;
- Organizing and managing working tasks to improve the regulatory field and business conditions in Ukraine according to the Committees’ priorities;
- Preparation of draft letters (requests, etc.) to state authorities and replies to state authorities’ requests;
- Holding working group meetings and maintaining constant communication with state authorities to support the issues of interest of the Committees;
- Analysis of legal acts and draft regulatory acts, proactive monitoring of legislation;
- Elaboration of amendments to both effective regulatory acts and draft legislative acts proposed by state institutions;
- Communication with media on behalf of the EBA, preparation of draft articles, blogs on topics related to the objectives of the Committees, communication with mass media, according to set priorities;
- Managing and maintaining relationships with partners to consolidate the Committees’ activities and ensure proactive response according to the trends;
- Preparation of regular progress reports for participants of the Committees, providing information on developments and stages of tasks’ fulfillment.
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Great team and friendly environment;
- Paid vacations, holidays, sick leave;
- Paid daily lunch;
- Medical Insurance;
- Individual development plan.