Marketing Communication Specialist
- Country: Ukraine
- Region: Kyiv
- Company: Winner Group Ukraine
- Branch: Marketing - Advertising - PR
- Created: 31.03.2021
Send your CVs with sallary expectations to contact person.
Please pay attention that the European Business Association, registered at Moskovska 8, building 7, 01029, Kyiv, Ukraine, identification code of legal entity 31811085, neither collects nor in any other way processes your personal data, submitted to the contact person within this vacancy announcement. In order to receive information required by law, in particular on the data controller and purposes of data processing in such cases, etc., please get in touch with the contact person mentioned above.
- Work experience of 2 years in the field of advertising and marketing communications
- English - not lower than Upper-Intermediate
- Experience in developing a local brand strategy (strategy adaptation), creating annual and quarterly plans
- Experience in drafting concepts of client events, their organization and implementation
- Experience in developing a strategy for working in social networks and providing lidogeneration
- Understanding of pricing principles of all media tools
- Experience in writing texts, press releases and scripts, preparing presentations
- Development, adaptation of advertising campaigns and all materials for the implementation of brand advertising campaigns
- Development of media plans for advertising campaigns, analysis of the effectiveness of media campaigns
- Adaptation of marketing and PR strategy of the brand
- Writing texts, adaptation and development of POS-materials
- Organization and development of creative concepts of events
- Work with the media: monitoring publications, reporting on the use of demo cars
- Brand communication in social networks: preparation of materials, monitoring
- Filling the sites jaguar.ua and landrover.ua; constant updating of information, preparation of texts, placement of materials, placement of press releases, etc.
- Internal communications: publication of news on the internal portal, issue of digests, etc.
- Document flow: legal registration of projects, accounting for campaigns, projects, etc.
- Budget planning and preparation
- Work with dealers (control of media planning, control of quarterly and annual reporting)
- A high level of salary that will correspond to your knowledge and experience
- Official employment and health insurance for you and your family
- Modern comfortable office with fitness center
- Opportunity for continuous development, training and learning English
- Corporate events and team building
- Full employment