- Country: Ukraine
- Region: Kyiv
- Company: Persha pryvatna brovarnya
- Branch: Management - Project management - Top management - Directors
- Created: 08.02.2021
Send your CVs with sallary expectations to contact person.
Please pay attention that the European Business Association, registered at Moskovska 8, building 7, 01029, Kyiv, Ukraine, identification code of legal entity 31811085, neither collects nor in any other way processes your personal data, submitted to the contact person within this vacancy announcement. In order to receive information required by law, in particular on the data controller and purposes of data processing in such cases, etc., please get in touch with the contact person mentioned above.
- Experience of 3 years in FMCG marketing as a brand manager
- Successful experience in brand development and implementation
- Ability to implement cross-functional projects
- Intermediate in English
- Active life position and creative thinking
- Develop and implement short- / medium-term brand development strategy, taking into account the dynamics and market share, develop a calendar of activities, budgeting
- Regularly analyze the brand (sales volume and structure, reputation, actions of competitors, complaints about product quality, internal and external factors)
- Develop a system of measures to maintain the competitive advantages of the product
- Organize marketing research
- Challenging working tasks for known brands
- Competitive salary
- 8-hour working day with some flexibility
- Annual paid leave (24 days)
- Opportunity for training and development within the company
- Full employment
- st. Electrykiv 29a (Shuttle from the metro Kontraktova Square or free parking space).