- Country: Ukraine
- Region: Lviv
- Company: Leopolis Hotel
- Branch: Business development
- Created: 05.10.2021
Send your CVs to contact person.
Please pay attention that the European Business Association, registered at Moskovska 8, building 7, 01029, Kyiv, Ukraine, identification code of legal entity 31811085, neither collects nor in any other way processes your personal data, submitted to the contact person within this vacancy announcement. In order to receive information required by law, in particular on the data controller and purposes of data processing in such cases, etc., please get in touch with the contact person mentioned above.
- Masters’ degree with emphasis in finance/accounting /management accounting
- A 3-5 years of experience in business control
- Strong understanding of local accounting standards and key basics of IFRS
- Experience working directly with senior management, shareholders and across other business functions
- Fluency in Ukrainian and in English
- Participating in setting ambitions and business plans, budgets, targets and KPIs, track progress and challenge performance
- Providing business support and guidance ensuring achievement of the business objectives, challenge as-is and always look for improvement.
- Financial/KPI reporting including full analysis of company performance, income, costs and variances.Provide information and insight to ensure optimal decision making
- Joining us at exciting time of the company transformation
- Working within explicit international environment and European standards
- Being part of management team, contributing to major decisions
- Real opportunity for career development
- Positive and mutually supporting work atmosphere
- Normal working hours in unique and fully refurbished location in Lviv city center
- Competitive compensation
- Full employment
- Lviv, Ukraine