Sales Representative Volvo Trucks
- Country: Ukraine
- Region: Kyiv
- Company: Volvo Ukraine
- Branch: Sales - Client-Management
- Created: 03.09.2019
Welcome to Volvo Group!
One of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines.
100 000 employees all over the world! 190 markets! Production facilities in 18 countries. Complete solutions for financing and service. This is who we are #WeAreVolvoGroup
Imagine yourself working with some of the sharpest and most creative brains in the transport industry, developing cutting-edge technologies and sustainable transport solutions that will change the future of society!
Volvo Ukraine LLC is currently inviting the candidates to take the position of Volvo Trucks Sales Representative, considering steady development and sales ambitions.
Your Challenge and main responsibilities:
- To maximize sales volumes for Volvo Trucks and soft offers as well as reach agreed and committed sales target
- Be responsible for full trucks sales process: prospecting, market analysis, meetings with customers, negotiating and closing deals
- To strengthen customer relationships, to offer correct and complete transport solutions corresponding to the customer’s needs
- To find new customers and opportunities, retain and develop business relationships with existing customers
- To translate product features to a relevant customer benefit
- To ensure Trucks delivery to the customer with a minimum lead time
- To secure handover process, follow up on the deal by contacting the customer
- To work proactively with customer data base and internal systems, update the systems after each customer is contacted/visited securing the accuracy and the quality of the data
- To negotiate with sub-suppliers and financial institutions
- To provide activity reports on a monthly basis to the Sales Manager including lost sales report analysis
- We are looking for self-starters, born sellers and energetic persons with knowledge and experience in sales in automotive industry having a high interest in heavy trucks and transport business.
- You enjoy working with people and you are absolutely good at it!
- You may already be well connected but still “hungry” expand your network!
- You benefit from previous experience in trucks, machines or vehicles sales!
- Your commercial mindset helps you to find business opportunities and your strong negotiating skills help you to close win-win deals!
- You easily adapt ways of working towards different cultures and business climates!
- Your English is fluent both written and spoken!
What You can expect:
- Responsible and challenging tasks.
- You shape the business with us – your ideas count!
- We offer a dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies and direct communication.
- You will join a highly motivated and multicultural team.
- We offer official employment, competitive salary and social package including health/life/business travel insurance programs, corporate lunches and corporate car for business needs.
Are you ready for the challenge to start the business with us? We believe in diversity – people make the difference! Join our team and apply now! Send us your CV or contact us!
Please send your CV to contact person.
Please pay attention that the European Business Association, registered at 1A Andriyivsky Uzviz, Kyiv, 04070, Ukraine, identification code of legal entity 31811085, neither collects nor in any other way processes your personal data, submitted to the contact person within this vacancy announcement. In order to receive information required by law, in particular on the data controller and purposes of data processing in such cases, etc., please get in touch with the contact person mentioned above.