Tax Consultant, Tax and M&A Group
- Country: Ukraine
- Region: Kyiv
- Company: KPMG Audit
- Branch: Accounting - Taxes - Business Finance
- Created: 20.02.2019
M&A Tax group is a part of KPMG Tax & Legal department. We assist investors in identifying, assessing and quantifying historic tax risks for the companies, which the investors consider acquiring. We advise on how the identified historic tax risks for such companies can affect the deal price as well as whether and how these tax risks may be addressed before and/ or after the deal to ensure maximum protection of the investors. We also develop and advise on tax efficient structures for our clients to acquire/ sell Ukrainian businesses and repatriate profits from Ukraine.
As a Consultant, you will work full time in a team under the supervision of a Senior Consultant or Manager. Based on your experience and knowledge, you will initially focus on the following tasks:
- performing researches on tax issues
- under supervision of a Senior Consultant/ Manager, preparing deliverables on international and local corporate tax issues, corporate restructurings
- participating in client meetings and conference calls
- assisting in drafting proposals and contracts for clients
- assisting in marketing activities
Based on the experience that you will have acquired, you will gradually take a more overall responsibility on the client engagements, including in-depth analysis of tax issues and preparation of deliverables.
- university Degree in Law Taxation or Economics (completed studies)
- fluent written and spoken English
- good legal knowledge and basic knowledge of taxation
- at lease 1 (one) year experience in tax law
- client focused and a good team player with strong communication skills
- eager to respond to new challenges and undertake difficult assignments
- analytical mindset
- demonstrating drive and resilience
What we offer:
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Tax
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- International assignment opportunities
Please send your application containing CV and personal letter to contact person.
Please pay attention that the European Business Association, registered at 1A Andriyivsky Uzviz, Kyiv, 04070, Ukraine, identification code of legal entity 31811085, neither collects nor in any other way processes your personal data, submitted to the contact person within this vacancy announcement. In order to receive information required by law, in particular on the data controller and purposes of data processing in such cases, etc., please get in touch with the contact person mentioned above.