Quality and Process Compliance Leader
- Country: Ukraine
- Region: Kyiv
- Company: IKEA Retail Ukraine
- Branch: Logistics - Customs - Warehouse
- Created: 31.01.2019
The IKEA values reflect your personal values. Your passion for optimizing the process that is inspired by co-workers, customers and business helps you to reach exceptional results. You enjoy interacting with many different people and networks from within and outside IKEA and always strive to reach goals with a high level of energy and motivation.
About the job
Your job is to secure that External Service Provider reaches set goals and our customers get the agreed services at the lowest possible cost.
About the assignment
In this role, you will be a part of the Logistics team, accountable for the Warehouse operations run by External Service Provider and you will do:
- Everyday supervision of the warehouse operations and other processes in the warehouse
- Creating and developing of operational Work Manuals related to logistical processes in Kyiv
- Providing External Service Provider with all necessary information regarding warehouse logistics
- Secure that the logistics operation is carried out according to regulations and mandatories, that procedures and follow-ups are implemented
- Being contact person for carriers, stores, suppliers and other IKEA units etc
- Safeguard the quality of all logistics processes to ensure that no damaged products reach the customer
- Administrating and updating relevant systems used in the warehousing, being the System Super User for the warehouse systems
- Creating and updating reports on warehouse operations
- Preparation, review and acceptance of weekly loading plan and unloading plan
- Analyzing and monitoring of warehouse KPIs e.g. Lead Time, Handling Time, Volumes, Filling Rate and others
- Supporting and facilitating the inventory operations
- Handling Materials process – development of the process, follow up of the inventory. Annual stock taking confirmation
- Leading the projects and participation in operational projects
Important to know, that the workplace for this position will be located in the nice new IKEA smart office within a warehouse, in Brovary Ring Road area. The transportation will be provided for you to reach the office easily and safe.
- Wholehearted customer orientation
- Passion for home furnishing and knowledge in this area
- Value driven person
- University degree in logistics, economics, business administration or relevant working experience
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain processes
- Computer literacy (high proficiency in Microsoft Office applications)
- Good knowledge about warehouse logistics processes
- Logistics/distribution knowledge
- Business understanding
- Understanding and interest in 3rd Party Logistics, experience in 3PL will be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to organize and execute in the most efficient way
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English written and spoken
The IKEA Group is a leading home furnishing retailer. We are a values driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We have 367 IKEA stores in 30 countries. Join us and discover exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Join IKEA now and apply for the position by sending your CV in English.