- Country: Ukraine
- Region: Kyiv
- Company: Baker McKenzie
- Created: 17.08.2018
The Kyiv Office of Baker McKenzie is looking for candidates for a Junior Associate position in the International Trade Practice.
- Excellent academic background;
- Specialist or master degree in law from a top Ukrainian University;
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience with a law/consulting firm or in another legal position;
- A foreign (preferably US or UK) LL.M degree is a plus;
- Professional fluency in both Ukrainian and English;
- Superb analytical and research skills;
- Knowledge of international trade agreements (CISG and WTO agreements) is a preference;
- Work experience in the International Commercial & Trade (preferably).
The core specialization:
- Sanctions and export controls;
- Commercial agreements;
- Public procurement; and
- AML and investigations.
Please send your CVs in English to KyivOffice.Applications@bakermckenzie.com