The collection of applications for participation in the competition of Kharkiv entrepreneurs has started
From September 23, the collection of applications for participation in the competition «Top Brave Entrepreneurs: Kharkiv» begins. Any entrepreneur who considers himself daring and courageous, who is ready to develop his business, region and country, and who has an operating business registered in the Kharkiv region can apply.
You can fill out the application form for participation at the link https://specials.mc.today/kharkiv. Applications are accepted until October 14 inclusive.
From all the applications, the MC.today editorial staff will select from 30 to 50. The popular vote for the selected participants starts on the MC.today website on November 3. The finalists of the competition will be determined based on the results of readers’ polls, jury ratings and editorial ratings.
The sponsors will announce the winner by December 15, 2020.
The winners will receive prizes from Dell Ukraine and MC.today and UNIT.City Kharkiv. One of the participants, who will pass the editorial selection and get into the top list of entrepreneurs in Kharkiv, will have the opportunity to take part in a live broadcast with Vasily Khmelnitsky on the WIN WIN SHOW channel.
The jury of the competition:
- Vasily Khmelnitsky, founder of UFuture, author of the business reality show WIN WIN SHOW.
- Evgeny Zaigraev, Head of Small and Medium Business Directorate, PrivatBank.
- Anna Onishchenko, Vice President, Mastercard Customer Service in Ukraine and Moldova.
- Vladislav Sokol, CEO of UNIT.City Kharkiv, CEO of Academy Smart.
- Alexander Kolb, founder of the Promodo agency, author of the Big Fish YouTube channel.
- Oksana Seredyuk, co-owner of the MAFIA, CASTA, Georgia, BAO and NĂM restaurant chains.
- Alexander Medovoy, founder of AltexSoft, AI Ukraine, TechTalents, Kharkiv IT Cluster.
- Olga Shapoval, Executive Director of Kharkiv IT Cluster.
- Eduard Rubin, founder and owner of Telesens, member of the Kharkiv IT Cluster supervisory board, head of the coordinating council of the EBA Kharkiv office.
- Vladimir Krivko, Managing Partner of Chernovetskyi Investment Group.
- Max Burtsev, creative director of Arriba! Creative Agency.
- Alexey Zhabsky, Chief Operating Officer at Startup.Network.
- Olga Afanasyeva, PhD, CEO of the Ukrainian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association (UVCA), co-founder of VC ChatrOOm.
- Kirill Nagorny, co-founder of the Board business community in Kharkov, co-author of the Thinking Manager program at Karazin Business School.
- Roman Katerinchik, founder of Artjoker, co-founder of financial service Mycredit, member of the Kharkiv IT Cluster Supervisory Board.
Information partners of the competition: EBA (European Business Association), UNIT.City Kharkiv, IT-community Kharkiv IT Cluster, international investment group Chernovetskyi Investment Group, business community Board, KHARKIV Today.
«Brave Entrepreneurs: Kharkiv» is held within the framework of the “Brave Ukrainian Entrepreneurs” project. The project was launched in 2019 by PrivatBank and MC.today to support courageous and inspiring entrepreneurs from the regions. The first competition held for Dnipro entrepreneurs.
Online media MC.today is a publication for those who create, for active, thinking people about innovative business, development and lifestyle. The site has more than 1.3 million views per month.
KUB from PrivatBank is a national program for the development of entrepreneurship and the creation of new jobs in small and medium-sized businesses. It is a business ecosystem that meets multiple needs and provides real support for entrepreneurs. Within the framework of the program, since 2016, 50,000 people have been funded for UAH 6.5 billion.