Workshop for business representatives of Sievierodonetsk and Luhansk Oblast “How to find a business partner in the European Union?”
What? Workshop “How to find a business partner in the European Union?”
When? December, 4 (Tuesday), 15:00 – 18:00
Where? Sievierodonetsk, Center for Local Self-Government Development (78-b, Haharina str.), 1st floor
The European Union Delegation to Ukraine invites representatives of business, trade experts and all interested citizens to the workshop on opportunities for Ukrainian entrepreneurs to find business partners in Europe and increase their competitiveness in the EU market.
- benefits of deep and comprehensive free trade area;
- opportunities of COSME (Competiveness of Small and Medium Enterprises), the European SME support programme;
- advantages of the Enterprise Europe Network as a tool in finding partners abroad;
- practical experience of entering the European market and finding business partners from local entrepreneurs, who are already working successfully in the EU market;
- development tools of export activity of Luhansk region;
- opportunities of Ukrainian business in international public procurement;
- Internet marketing as an instrument of cooperation with the European business community, etc.
Key experts of the workshop:
- Andrii Yaremkevych, Expert on Enterprise Europe Network;
- Ruslan Motora, Head of the company ‘SEO-Evolution’;
- Oleksandr Nikitenkov, Head of tender support practice of the law firm ‘Pravoe Delo’;
- Oleh Hetmanchuk, Head of the Department of Foreign Economic Activity of the Department of Foreign Relations, Foreign Economic and Investment Activities of Luhansk Regional State Administration and others;
Registration is available here: http://bit.ly/biz–seminar
Event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/489725561536269/
The EU Delegation visit to Luhansk Oblast is a part of series of information and educational events (thematic meetings, workshops, trainings, interactive games) held by the EU Delegation in various cities of Ukraine aiming to promote European values and raise awareness of Ukrainians on the development of EU-Ukraine relations. All interested are invited to take part in the events.
If you need any additional information regarding the planned events, please, contact Iryna Shyrokova, +38(097)177 24 16, firstname.lastname@example.org or Olesia Savenko, +38 (093)701-36-23, email@example.com