Lean International Certification by IIBLC® – where to get training and qualification in Ukraine?
Leading Ukrainian and international companies in Ukraine are moving towards the introduction of Lean principles have significant results upon implementation.
Companies that practice Lean philosophy usually receive a substantial financial result. Lean is a complex of innovative actions that reform the view of the business processes. Applying this philosophy and principles helps to achieve the company’s goals by building effective processes, engaging employees in solving problems at all levels, and freeing time for strategic goals.
Successful implementation of LEAN is possible if the company has trained and qualified staff. Therefore, the company-leaders are growing Lean-managers.
Getting LEAN international certification is proof of the knowledge and skills that are recognized throughout the world. In Ukraine, the examinations for international Lean certification at the Green Belt, Black Belt and Champion level are conducted by the KROK Business School in Kyiv, the only accredited IIBLC® training center in Ukraine.
How is the preparation for certification going?
During the three intensive 6-day-long modules, the program participants study topics such as “Key Lean Principles, Creating a Value Flow Map, Workflow Management System, General Quality Management”, “Basics of Change Management,” “Methodology 6 Sigma for Quality Management”, “Team Building”, “DMAIC Improvement Methodology”, “Support System”, etc. Upon completion of the training, a test is taking place, the participants will receive feedback and recommendations from the program tutor. More details
On April 20, 2019 at KROK Business School a new group of managers at the level of the Green Belt (CGBL) LEAN IIBLC will start training program.
For whom will certification be useful?
- Consultants and Specialists in Lean and Operational Efficiency
- Managers and employees responsible for the organization of production processes, quality assurance, logistics and supply of production and service companies
- Future team leaders Lean transformation
- Project managers to increase the operational efficiency of companies that plan to implement Lean and want to provide their employees with systematic training that is consistent with current trends and standards.
- Manufacturing and process engineers
- Consultants and specialists to improve the level of service
IIBLC® was established in Belgium in 2009 and today it has an independent Lean certification body in 10+ countries on 4 continents.