On March 6, members of EBA Western Ukrainian Office Customs Committee had a great opportunity to discuss news in the field of foreign economic operations in 2019:
- obtaining the status of authorized exporter and advantages of having this status;
- company’s vision on structural changes at State Fiscal Service;
- receive feedback on operation of a single customs window and work of customs services in general;
- get a brief understanding of the current Draft Law on authorized economic operators,
- and the most important news is the advantages of Ukraine’s International Trade Agreements with other countries (new free trade agreements with Canada, Israel, Norway, the Pan-Euro-Med Convention) that make Ukraine more attractive for international trading operations in a qualitative, economic and geopolitical way.
Thank Oleh Kyryievskyy for sharing the updates of export-import operations with the participants.