As lately as 10 years ago social networks were a new channel for business with uncertain development perspectives and monetization. But today it is one of the leading tools for doing business. So, on the regular EBA Odesa Marketing Committee meeting Katerina Vershinina and Andriy Salamatov, the true marketing professionals and co-founders of the 4Press creative agency, shared some secrets and lifehacks of SMM.
We talked about the process of advancement in social networks in general and its key points in particular. Our main insights of the meeting were:
- Creative mass within one company. Creativity is so important, that it will be measured statistically.
- More focus on User’s Story than on interests or portraits should be done.
- The role of advertising agencies will change, they will become peculiar technological partners for storing, analyzing and servicing customers data.
- Micromoments are good investment for brands.
- Segment of the video content is steadily increasing, and with the advent of 5G technology, consumers will need more and more quality of broadcast.
- There is importance of selecting sources. So about 92% of users enter the network with a smartphone. Therefore, the demand on advertising campaigns for mobile is increasing.
Participants asked questions about promoting brands of their companies, and speakers, in turn, showed some practical cases of social networks’ successful usage in business. Now we have a clear understanding of how to make the most of such communication channel with buyers, potential employees and partners.