Dnipro Marketing & Communications
Everything is in the strategy. And clear tasks as well as correct distribution of the company’s resources make a half of success. That is why we invited Yulia Boyko, a leading trainer of the BogushTime Management School at a regular meeting of the EBA Dnipro Marketing and Communications Committee. It was extremely interesting to listen to the scale of profitability for business, and learn the key factors, which affect company’s and teams efficiency. And what is most importantly, we have learned how to manage them all:
- the right ways for business in the times of economic instability;
- how to optimize your financial strategy and which costs are not to be cut;
- how to increase sales and improve marketing strategy;
- PR role in crisis;
- what is the difference between strategic management and planning?
- and how to maintain the team spirit.
We thank all the participants for active participation in the conversation, your interesting questions and good mood!
And we thank our partners at the Parle Conference Center for a cozy atmosphere and UCC for the delicious coffee!