Grain & Maritime Days in Odessa 2020
The largest international event, held traditionally in Odessa – maritime capital of Ukraine, on the last week of May, between grain seasons.
- 400+ participants from 30 countries
- Live discussion with 30+ speakers from leading global analytical agencies, grain and maritime business experts, representatives of international trading and investment companies
- Powerful information platform, whereunder each delegate obtains mini-study on grain market and maritime industry in the form of presentations
- The most favourable dates for summing-up the outgoing grain season and anticipating the further one
- Business communication and informal networking, combining the interests of key managers of grain and maritime business companies
Key topics for Grain&Maritime Days in Odessa-2020:
- Macroeconomics, geopolitics, global overproduction and where to look for demand?
- Microeconomics, laws and reforms, weather and currency factors: what to expect?
- Realities of the Ukrainian grain market functioning: the strongest wins, or the one in a pickle is the one who’s got to tickle?
- Results of the grain season 2019/20, key factors and forecasts for 2020/21 MY
- Prospects and specifications of basic and niche crop export
- Five week spots of the Ukrainian infrastructure and logistics and what to do?
- Port boom in Ukraine: competitive advantage or “play against your own people”?
- New trends in the Ukrainian and global agricultural and maritime business
- Difficulties of grain cargo export by sea from Ukraine
- Loading ports vs. discharge ports: international overview
- Local business challenges in 2020-2025
- Maritime business: how does a shipowner live in Ukraine?
The program includes an open interview with key speakers, discussion panels, optional round tables.
Odessa Shipping Dinner
Odessa Shipping Dinner is the largest networking event for the shipping professionals, held in every May in Odessa, Ukraine. Directors of shipping companies from Austria, Switzerland, Cyprus, the UAE, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Korea, Monaco, the UK and other countries visited event at 2019. Last year, over 500 experts in transport, shipping and international trade visited the annual Odessa Shipping Dinner.
Odessa Shipping Cup
Grain & Maritime Days in Odessa final accord is Odessa Shipping Cup, a traditional amateur football tournament among transport and maritime experts.
Only amateur sportsmen – top managers and managers of the participating companies struggled for the cup. Join us at the Odessa Shipping Cup 2020!