Legal Committee meeting: “COVID-19: Main Challenges for Business and Ways to Overcome them”
- Date: 23/04/2020
- Language: Ukrainian (without translation)
- Time: 16:00 - 17:30
- Place:Online via Microsoft Teams
We invite you to the Legal Committee meeting “COVID-19: Main Challenges for Business and Ways to Overcome them”.
The meeting is scheduled for 23 April, 16:00, and will be streamed via Microsoft Teams.
We will talk about the main legal issues that businesses face in this difficult time, ways to overcome them with existing and new legal tools, and ways to reduce risks and prepare for quarantine’s end.
In particular, we will discuss the following issues:
- How has the world changed and what awaits us in the near future?
- Major restrictions on business activities during the quarantine. Liability for violation of quarantine rules
- Arranging employment relations with employees
- Force majeure and other reasons for reducing liability under the contract. Application procedure
- Lease, delivery, loan agreements – what changes should be taken into consideration when executing such contracts
- Risk Management and Business Recommendations
Natalia Anokhina, Chairman of the Legal Committee of EBA Western Ukrainian Office, Senior Associate at Arzinger, attorney-at-law.
Markian Malskyy, Partner, Head of West Ukrainian Branch of Arzinger, attorney-at-law
Olena Ohonovska, Associate at Arzinger, attorney-at-law
Target audience: CEO level management of companies, heads of legal and HR departments.
We will be happy to discuss any additional questions that you can send us prior to the meeting to email@example.com
Please note that prior registration is required.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion!