Rescheduled: Business-community meets the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko
- Date: 07/03/2018
- Language: Ukrainian (with translation to English)
- Time: 14:30 - 17:00
- Registration startsat 13:30
InterContinental Kyiv (2А Velyka Zhytomyrska st., Kyiv)
Meeting with the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko rescheduled. The new date and time will be announced later, follow the newsletters.
The EBA is pleased to invite top-managers from our member-companies to a special event – Meeting with the President of Ukraine.
This high-level gathering is planned for March 7 and will take place at InterContinental Hotel (2a Velyka Zhytomyrska st., Kyiv).
During the session we will have a great opportunity to hear more about the latest achievements of the President as well to learn more about the pace of reforms in the spheres of business’ interest.
Please note that the prior registration is required and only registered participants will be informed on any possible scheduling changes.
- We are able to register only one person from company (СЕО).
- This invitation is personalized and cannot be passed to anyone else.
- Please don’t forget to bring your ID for passing security points.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!