Women Entrepreneurs in Recovery
- Date: 17/11/2023 (FRI)
- Language: Ukrainian
- Time: 14:00 - 16:00
- Registration startsat 13:30
Registration is closed!
Economic integration and equality in access to economic opportunities for women and men should be a national priority for a country in the early and post-war recovery stages. Therefore, the European Business Association together with the British Embassy in Ukraine invites you to join the “Women Entrepreneurs in Recovery” event as part of the British Embassy’s #ЖінкиВідновлюють communication campaign. The event will take place offline on November 17 at 14:00 Kyiv time.
Participants will be able to discuss:
- How role of women in economy has changed during the full-fledged Russian invasion
- How women’s economic activity affects recovery
- Government and women’s role in recovery, support for women entrepreneurs
- International partners and support for women entrepreneurs
Please note that the number of seats is limited. Prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be notified of any possible changes to the schedule. For this event, we invite only one representative from each member company. The deadline for registration – November 16, 12:00.
See you soon!
You can send a question to:
Report and photogallery
17/ 11/ 2023