We would like to invite you to EBA CSR Committee online-meeting (ad-hoc), planned for Tuesday, 8 December, from 15.00 till 17.00.
The meeting will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided after registration.
The topic of the meeting: Reasonable charity or when gifts traumatize children?
The Christmas and New Year holidays are approaching – a time when social projects aimed at supporting children become especially relevant. Companies, guided by good intentions, implement numerous CSR programmes, but, unfortunately, not all of them are efficient in supporting children. Moreover, initiatives to support children in orphanages are often traumatic for them. With the intention to do good things, it is essential to know how to help properly and effectively, and most importantly, not to harm.
Our partner in organizing the event – the international charity organization SOS Children’s Villages, which has been helping orphans and families in difficult circumstances for 17 years in Ukraine and over 70 years in the world.
During the meeting you will learn:
– How to effectively help children in orphanages without “wasting” the company’s budget? Where to begin?
– What do you need to know about children in orphanages?
– Why does the whole progressive world refuse to support orphanages?
– How to create the impact of social projects?
– What specific projects can be supported to make the help effective?
Serhii Lukashov, National Director of SOS Children’s Villages Ukraine, 26 years of experience in the social sphere
Lina Deshvar, a public activist, volunteer, graduate of an orphanage
Please fill out a short questionnaire available at the following link: https://forms.gle/HVDMeAwXf3J3C5j67
It will help to make our meeting more informative and practical.
Rules of registration:
- Online registration is obligatory.
We are waiting for you!