We would like to invite you to EBA CSR Committee online-meeting, planned for Tuesday, 28 April, from 16.00 till 18.00.
The meeting will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided after registration.
The topic of the meeting: #BEYONDCRISIS.
The best ideas and learnings for dealing with the current crisis and shaping our post COVID-19 world are being forged right now!
Quarantine, looming recession and a seemingly ever-increasing rate of infections; the bad news is with us 24/7. However, this Committee believes that Ukraine is a land of ideas and resilience. Tested by many crises, we have shown again and again that we try to shape our future by developing new ideas to navigate towards a more hopeful future.
Our field of CSR can help shape new business models, make our organizations more resilient as well as create and share ideas to build on for the post COVID-19 world.
- Committee members check in – how are you and how is business?
- Insights into crisis management approaches during COVID-19 [presentations by Anna Zakharash, Kyivstar and Henning Dräger, BDO].
- Discussion: COVID-19 and CSR – what role do/can CSR professionals have supporting organizational resilience? Sharing of good examples and case studies demonstrating the opportunities and value.
If you want to share your company’s experience, please, inform us till 25 April, so we can add your presentation to the agenda.
- Henning Dräger, BDO.
- Ganna Zakharash, Kyivstar.
Rules of registration:
- Online registration is obligatory.
We are waiting for you!