Plastics or plastics occupy a huge niche in the modern world. However, few people know what harm they cause to the human body and the environment. Many types of plastics are toxic and therefore should not be used in any way as food and children’s packaging.
Pollution has already led to the formation of huge numbers of legal and illegal landfills and the formation of large garbage spots in the oceans. You need to know everything about this environmental disaster to protect yourself and nature from yourself!
Come to the meeting and find out:
- What is plastic and microplastics?
- Why do we need to know about 7 types of plastic markings?
- What is the period of decomposition of polymers?
- What is recycling and why is it important?
- How to solve plastic issues in Ukraine? All about the Law of Ukraine “On restricting the circulation of plastic bags in Ukraine”.
- Bioplastics – Myth or Reality?