ONLINE via Zoom.us, Room Stefes
EBA General Meeting with Andriy Gerus, the Chairman of the Parliamentary Committee on Energy, Housing and Utility Services
- Date: 25/05/2021
- Language: Ukrainian (without translation)
- Time: 14:00 - 16:00
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to the General Meeting with Andriy Gerus, the Chairman of the Parliamentary Committee on Energy, Housing and Utility Services.
This online meeting is scheduled for 25 May, 14:00, and will be streamed via Zoom. The link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
The meeting will be focused on long-standing problems in Ukraine’s energy sector and ways of their possible solution. Thus, we plan to have a detailed discussion of the following issues:
- Introduction of gas metering in kWh energy units;
- Modernization of GDN and introduction of incentive regulation for GDN operators;
- Maintenance of the incentive rent rates for exploration of oil and gas condensate from new wells;
- Settlement of the debt situation on the natural gas market;
- Activities of the working group on hydrogen technologies;
- Plans for “green” auctions in 2021.
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion!