EBA General Meeting with Yulia Svyrydenko, First Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine – Minister of Economy of Ukraine
- Date: 19/07/2023 (WED)
- Language: Ukrainian (with translation)
- Time: 11:00 - 12:30
- Registration startsat 10:30
InterContinental Hotel (2A Velyka Zhytomyrska)
Registration is closed!
The European Business Association invites you to join the meeting with Yulia Svyrydenko, First Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine – Minister of Economy of Ukraine, scheduled for July 19 at 11:00.
During the meeting, participants will be able to discuss a number of general and industry-related issues of high importance for business, in particular:
- The current economic situation in Ukraine and the top priorities for recovery;
- Building Ukraine’s capacity in the field of demining;
- War risk insurance for entrepreneurs and plans for investmentattraction;
- Prospects of confiscation of russian assets abroad to fund the restoration of Ukraine;
- Prospects of removing currency restrictions;
- The situation with agricultural exports and other issues.
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be notified of any possible changes to the schedule.
See you soon!