EBA General Meeting with Vladyslava Magaletska, Head of the State Service of Ukraine for Food Safety and Consumer Protection
- Date: 02/12/2020
- Language: Ukrainian\Russian (without translation)
- Time: 11:00 - 12:30
- Place:This live meeting will be streamed via Zoom.us
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to the General Meeting with Vladyslava Magaletska, Head of the State Service of Ukraine for Food Safety and Consumer Protection.
This online meeting is scheduled for 2 December, 11:00, and will be streamed via Zoom.
The link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
During the meeting, we will discuss the plans and priorities of the State Service for Food Safety and Consumer Protection regarding its further work and the reforms in quality control of food and non-food products. Thus, a focus will be made on the following issues:
- Formation of a professional team of the Service;
- Support for Ukrainian exporters in international markets;
- Digitalization of public services provided by the agency;
- Timely issuance of conclusions of sanitary-epidemiological examination;
- Methodological recommendations for labeling non-food products;
- Other issues related to quality control in the livestock, grain, and dairy industries, etc.
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion!