EBA General Meeting with Vladyslav Kryklii, Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine
- Date: 07/04/2020
- Language: Ukrainian (without translation)
- Time: 16:00 - 17:00
- Place:This live meeting will be streamed via Zoom.us
Registration is closed!
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to the General Meeting with Vladyslav Kryklii, the Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine.
This online meeting is scheduled for 7 April, 16:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.
Link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
During the meeting, we will discuss the Ministry’s action plan amid the coronavirus outbreak and get updates on the ongoing infrastructure initiatives.
Key issues for discussion:
- Closure of Ukrainian borders for passenger traffic
- Measures to ensure continuous cargo turnover
- Actions to support air cargo and airmail industries
- The Draft Law on the National Transport Regulation Commission
- Selection of the heads of the Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority, Ukrzaliznytsia, and the Maritime Administration
- Methodology of Calculating Port Tariffs
- Mechanisms for attracting investments to the port industry
- Ministry’s Property Commission work
- Low-activity stations: disadvantages of rating analysis
- Tariffs for rail freight
- Pilot project on private traction
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion!