Will be online
EBA General Meeting with Valerii Tarasiuk, Сhairman of the National Energy and Utilities Regulatory Commission
- Date: 16/04/2021
- Language: Ukrainian (without translation)
- Time: 14:00 - 15:00
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to the General Meeting with Valerii Tarasiuk, Сhairman of the National Energy and Utilities Regulatory Commission.
This online meeting is scheduled for 16 April, 14:00, and will be streamed via Zoom. The link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
The meeting will be focused on long-standing problems in Ukraine’s energy sector and ways of their possible solution. Thus, we will discuss the position of the NEURC on the following issues:
- Cross-subsidization of electricity consumers;
- The situation with speculations in the electricity market;
- Establishment of a transmission tariff for electricity exports;
- Introduction of a tariff for natural gas distribution;
- Abolition of marginal price restrictions on the electricity market;
- Prohibition of electricity imports from the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus;
- Development of a natural gas market, etc.
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion!