EBA General Meeting with Tymofiy Mylovanov, the Minister for Development of Economy, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine
- Date: 17/03/2020
- Language: Ukrainian (if you need translation, please, let us know)
- Time: 16:00 - 17:30
- Registration startsat 15:30
EBA office (1A Andriivskyi Uzviz, Kyiv)
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to the upcoming general meeting with Tymofiy Mylovanov, the Minister for Development of Economy, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine.
This event is scheduled for 17 March, 16:00 and will be held at the EBA office.
At the meeting, we plan to discuss the topical business issues and outline the near-term outlook for the investment climate in Ukraine.
Key issues to discuss:
- Pan-Euro-Med Convention – implementation procedure, entry-into-force date, technical issues;
- Free Trade Agreement between Ukraine and Turkey – current state;
- Sectoral inspection plans for compliance with technical regulations during customs clearance of imported goods;
- Amendments to the legislation on consumer rights protection and e-commerce;
- Perspectives of signing the АСАА Agreement with the European Union;
- Amendments to the draft Order of Mineconomy on labelling;
- “Grey” grain market;
- Support of Ukrainian exporters on the international market;
- Digitalisation of information and public services in the grain industry;
- Abolition of the requirement to report on the quantity of imported alcohol;
- Regulation of prejudicial websites blocking in the context of e-commerce;
- Current status of the draft framework Law on Amendments to other legislative acts of Ukraine regarding food products and
Please note, that registration is required and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes. The number of attendees is limited, we may allow the registration of only two employees of any EBA member-company for this event. Registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline (16 March 16:00).
We look forward to seeing you soon.