EBA General Meeting with representatives of the Kyiv City State Administration regarding further quarantine restrictions in the city of Kyiv
- Date: 20/04/2021
- Language: Ukrainian\Russian (without translation)
- Time: 14:00 - 15:30
- Place:This live meeting will be streamed via Zoom.us
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to the General Meeting with Oleksii Kuleba, First Deputy Chairperson of the Kyiv City State Administration on the exercise of self-governing powers, and Hanna Starostenko, Deputy Chairperson of the Kyiv City State Administration.
This online meeting is scheduled for 20 April, 14:00, and will be streamed via Zoom. The link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
During the meeting, we will discuss the acute problems facing the business due to strengthened quarantine restrictions, as well as further plans and visions of the Kyiv City State Administration on the ways to address the spread of COVID-19 in Kyiv. Thus, the focus will be made on the following issues:
- the COVID-19 situation in Kyiv and forecasts for its further development;
- the vaccination situation in Kyiv and prospects for the vaccine rollout at private clinics and/or large companies;
- the plans of the Kyiv City State Administration regarding further quarantine restrictions;
- the insufficient number of special passes for the use of public transport by critical infrastructure workers and the lack of clarity in criteria based on which the business can be classified as the critical infrastructure.
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion!