EBA General Meeting with Oleksandr Kubrakov, Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine
- Date: 01/07/2021
- Language: Ukrainian (if you need translation, please, let us know)
- Time: 11:00 - 12:00
- Place:This live meeting will be streamed via Zoom.us
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to the General Meeting with the newly appointed Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine Oleksandr Kubrakov.
This online meeting is scheduled for 1 July, 11:00, and will be streamed via Zoom.
The link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
During the meeting, we will discuss the first steps of Mr. Kubrakov in the new office and his plans for reforming the infrastructure system in Ukraine. Besides, we will talk about the key priorities in the development of the railway, air, sea, river, and road transportation, namely:
- Adoption of the draft law on railway transport;
- Structural reform of JSC “Ukrzaliznytsia”;
- Introduction of private traction on the railway;
- Regulation of the situation with the limited number of road transport permits;
- Reduction of the List of specialized services provided in seaports;
- Development of the Methodology for calculating port tariffs;
- Facilitation of leasing and privatization processes in seaports, etc.
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion!