EBA General Meeting with Oksana Markarova, Minister of Finance of Ukraine
- Date: 07/03/2019
- Language: Ukrainian (without translation)
- Time: 10:00 - 12:00
- Registration startsat 09:30
EBA office (1A Andriivskyi Uzviz, Kyiv)
Registration is closed!
The EBA is pleased to invite you to the upcoming General Meeting with Oksana Markarova, Minister of Finance of Ukraine.
We expect to discuss the following issues:
- Operation of the Temporary VAT Register, certain problems with VAT refund
- Application of new price-rounding rules
- Status and subordination of Tax Militia
- Testing results of Single Customs treasury account
- Illegal import issues
- Exit capital tax
- Innovative approaches in the operation of cash registers
- Plans regarding indexation of excise tax rates and other issues
Please note this meeting is only for representatives of EBA member-companies.
Please note that registration is required and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes. The number of attendees is limited, we may allow the registration of only two representatives of any EBA member-company for this event. Registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline (06 March 17:00).
We look forward to seeing you soon!