EBA General Meeting with Maksym Stepanov, Minister of Health of Ukraine
- Date: 22/09/2020
- Language: Ukrainian (without translation)
- Time: 15:00 - 16:00
- Place:This live meeting will be streamed via Zoom.us
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to the General Meeting with Maksym Stepanov, Minister of Health of Ukraine.
This online meeting is scheduled for 22 September, 15:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.
The meeting will be focused on the Ministry’s plans and priorities in reforming the National Health Care System. Thus, we will discuss the main changes in the regulation of medicines and clinical trials. Together with Mr. Stepanov, we will also learn about the Ministry’s further measures to curb the spread of COVID-19 in Ukraine.
Issues for discussion:
- Package of medical guarantees and medicine tariffs for 2021;
- Public procurement of medicines: tender procedures for 2020, the nomenclature for 2021;
- Introduction of individual labeling of medicines;
- The new version of the Law of Ukraine on Medicines;
- Distance sales of medicines: changes to the License Terms;
- Public e-services in areas of medicines and clinical trials;
- Development of clinical trials in Ukraine;
- Further strategy on the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes. The link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion!