EBA Global Outlook: Boosting Investments
- Date: 06/02/2020
- Language: Ukrainian\English (with translation)
- Time: 10:00 - 12:00
- Registration startsat 9:00
Hyatt Regency Kyiv (5, Alla Tarasova Street)
We are pleased to invite top-managers from our member-companies to our high-level event that traditionally marks the beginning of the year — EBA Global Outlook: Boosting Investments, which will take place on 6 February 2020 at the Hyatt Regency Kyiv. This event unites inspirational speakers who will focus on the key factors and trends that may drive the investment boom in Ukraine.
EBA Global Outlook: Boosting Investments will gather EBA Board members and business leaders to explore and discuss opportunities and strengths of Ukraine’s investment environment. We will also brainstorm how the business community can influence investment-related policymaking, focusing on solutions rather than problems.
- Tomas Fiala, CEO Dragon Capital
- Oleksandr Pysaruk, СЕО Raiffeisen Bank Aval
- Alexei Kredisov, Managing Partner EY Ukraine
- Igor Landa, СЕО BT Invest Ukraine
- Oleg Nikonorov, CEO Regional Gas Company
- Alex Lissitsa, CEO IMC
- Borys Labenskyi, Director of DE Stada-Ukraine
- Yevgen Erik, CEO SolarGaps
Please note that registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes. We are able to register only one employee from each member-company for this event. Registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline (5 February 2020 16:00).
We already look forward to welcoming you at our special event!