EBA Global Outlook 2018: Pre-election Season
- Date: 18/09/2018 (TUE)
- Language: Ukrainian/English (with translation)
- Time: 10:00 - 12:00
- Registration startsat 09:30
InterContinental Kyiv, 2A Velyka Zhytomyrska Street, Kyiv
Registration is closed!
Every autumn we start the new business season with our special expert event – EBA Global Outlook – when high-level leaders come together to share their economic forecasts and expectations.
This general meeting is scheduled for 18 September and will take place at the InterContinental Kyiv.
During the EBA Global Outlook 2018: Pre-election Season we will discuss business forecasts and investor sentiment for the second half of 2018 as well as for 2019, taking into account the approaching elections in Ukraine. You will hear high-profile predictions from EBA Board members and experts who work in diverse sectors and have their fingers on the pulse of the global economic climate.
Our invited speakers:
- Tomas Fiala, СEO, Dragon Capital
- Paramjit Kahlon, CEО, ArcelorMittal Kryvyi Rih
- Andreas Lier, CEO, BASF in Ukraine
- Taras Lukachuk, CEO, Jacobs Douwe Egberts
- Raivis Veckagans, CEO, USPA
- Andriy Kobolyev, CEO, Naftogaz of Ukraine
- Andriy Pyshnyy, СEO, Oschadbank
- Andriy Ryazantsev, Director of Economics and Finance, PJSC “Ukrzaliznytsya”
- Slawomir Nowak, Acting Head, State Road Agency of Ukraine — Ukravtodor
- Pavlo Riabikin, CEO, Boryspil International Airport State Enterprise
Please note that registration is required and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes. We allow registration of two persons from each member-company for this event.
Looking forward to meeting you soon!
You can send a question to:
Report and photogallery
20/ 09/ 2018