Company Visit to 1+1: Interview. How to Deal with Tricky Questions
- Date: 06/06/2018
- Language: Ukrainian
- Time: 10:00 - 13:00
- Ticket:free of charge for EBA members
1+1 Media Group, 23 Kyrylivska Str.
Registration is closed!
We can read a lot, learn and know how to answer journalists’ tricky questions. But in reality we often do the opposite. Such skills should be worked out in order to know how to be prepared for possible difficult questions.
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with 1+1 media company invite you to join the Company Visit 1+1: Interview. How to Deal with Tricky Questions.
Outcome: you will practice interviewing skills, discover the process of preparing for an interview with a journalist, learn rules for conducting interviews.
Speaker: Olga Kashpor, Deputy Head of new formats department; 1+1 TSN correspondent, former reporter at Inter, 1 National Channel, has launched analytic genres in TSN Week.
Partner: 1+1 Media Group
Target audience: top managers, PR managers.
Topics under discussion:
- How to prepare for tricky questions?
- Practice difficult questions with a TSN journalist at the studio “Snidanok with 1 + 1”
- How not to respond to a journalist correctly?
- Successful and unsuccessful cases of tricky questions.
- What simple rules should you know to show to advantage in shot?
- What does “speak in sync” mean?
- Art of masking: how do journalists hide the most important questions?
- Always ready! How to react if you are shot with a camera on the street, or an interview without a prior arrangement?
- What rights does the journalist have, and where is the limit of your privacy?