Open Lecture: Continual Improvement Projects at Imperial Tobacco Ukraine Factory
- Date: 29/11/2017
- Language: Russian
- Time: 09:30 - 13:00
- Ticket:free of charge for EBA members
Imperial Tobacco Ukraine Factory (35, Akademika Zabolotnogo Street, Kyiv). Assembly point: metro Vydubychi at 09.30
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Imperial Tobacco Ukraine invite you to join the Company Visit: Continual Improvement Projects at Imperial Tobacco Ukraine Factory.
Imperial Tobacco Ukraine has its own production facility in Kyiv, manufacturing products for the domestic market and for export (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Mongolia, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates, USA and Uzbekistan). This company is one of the largest taxpayers in Ukraine. In 2016, the Company paid 6,27 billion hryvnias in taxes, including excise duty totalling 5,3 billion hryvnias. It constanly implements wide range of manufacturing tools that improves quality, productivity, safety, and workplace culture.
- Galyna Vorobiova, Factory Manager, Imperial Tobacco Ukraine;
- Yuriy Shubko, Continuous Improvement Leading Specialist, Imperial Tobacco Ukraine.
Partner: Imperial Tobacco Ukraine
Target audience: factory managers, organizational development and continuous improvement managers, HR managers
Topics under discussion:
- Continual Improvement Projects at Imperial Tobacco Ukraine
- Implementation and results of usage the MBU method in manufacturing, MBU principle
- The principles of LEAN manufacturing on Kyiv factory
- Factory Tour
- Feedback Sessions
Please note, that number of places is limited.