Registration is available only for two representatives from the company!
The labor market is changing rapidly – it becomes “older”, mobile, but remains a market for a candidate. The readiness of candidates for internal and external migration, their ability to quickly change the professional sphere in search of something new, profitable or interesting force employers to suffer from cross-segmental competition. What can be done to be attractive to the candidates? Which “magic words” should be included into the vacancy’s description, so that the candidates themselves search for it?
EBA Management Development Centre together with rabota.ua invite you to take part in the Open Lecture: Labor Market Patterns and Their Impact on Business Performance.
After visiting the lecture the participants will:
- get a clear idea of the labor market condition, confirmed by analytics and survey results;
- understand the main trends, expectations of the candidates;
- be able to plan measures for more effective interaction with the candidates.
Speaker: Tetyana Pashkina, HR-expert, rabota.ua, more than 20 years of experience in people management, HR-marketing, and labor market analytics, a certified recruitment manager.
Main partner: rabota.ua
Target audience: business owners, HR directors, managers responsible for staff development and employer’s brand, HR marketing specialists.
Topics under discussion:
- The current labor market: recent situation and what to expect in future.
- Market of the candidates: how to attract and retain.
- A competition with the foreign employers: is there a chance to win.
- The employer’s reputation is an asset or a burden? Its impact on business efficiency.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.