Open Lecture: How to Complete Successful Projects on Time and within Budget using the Logical Structure Method
- Date: 05/11/2019
- Language: Russian
- Time: 10:00 - 12:00
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
HUB 4.0 (1/3 Yaroslavskyi Lane)
In the case of active registration, we reserve the right to limit the number of representatives from one company.
Do you have the task of solving the complex problem of business development with project management tools? Do you want to achieve project quality, yet do not know where to start and in which direction to move? Do you need an effective project cycle management method from goal setting to project implementation itself? Do you manage a project portfolio and need to find a way to coordinate the execution of various related projects? Do you want to break the stereotype that more than one project is completed on time, within budget and with set output quality? Then you need a unique method of project cycle management from strategy development to Logical Framework Approach project completion!
EBA Management Development Centre together with Oleksandr Pronishin invite you to take part in the Open Lecture: How to Complete Successful Projects on Time and within Budget using the Logical Structure Method.
After visiting lecture participants will: receive basic information on a globally recognized method of complex business problem solving and project management that was previously available only to large international organizations and consulting companies. Mastering this method will allow you to take full advantage of the benefits of project management to solve business problems of any complexity.
Speaker: Oleksandr Pronishin, partner and head in consulting company “Business Solutions Agency”, business coach and management consultant, certified specialist in Tacis Managers Training Program for senior management.
Partner: HUB 4.0.
Target audience: business owners and executives, heads of development, sales heads and other company executives, project managers, and anyone who wants to learn how to handle the challenges of developing, increasing profitability and managing their business through unique project technology.
Topics under discussion:
- Definition of the terms “Task” and “Problem” in the business environment.
- Assess the applicability of the logical structure method to maximize the effectiveness of your business.
- Principles of the Logical Structure Method for solving business development problems.
- Two phases of the Logic Structure Method: analysis phase and planning phase.
- Analyzing strategies and defining project boundaries.
- The Logical Structure Matrix and the sequence of its completion.
- Analysis of risks and assumptions of the business development project.
- Monitoring and evaluation of project results at all stages.
- Transition from the Logical Structure Matrix to operational planning.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.