Open Lecture: How to Survive in the Era of Technological Revolution and not be among the Outsiders
- Date: 12/09/2019
- Language: Russian/Ukrainian
- Time: 10:00 - 12:00
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
EBA Kyiv Office, 1A Andriivskyi Uzviz, STEFES Conference Hall
Registration is available only for two representatives from the company!
The crisis is coming! Panic or get excited? The world is moving towards a completely new economic model based on a global shift in technology. These technologies have already come and are actively being implemented: the new generations of communication, the Internet of Things, Big Data, artificial intelligence – all this makes your business more productive and efficient. More and more processes and solutions are currently performed without any human involvement and the traditional business tools are no longer used. Yes, in fact, it has the signs of a crisis which will be so extensive that will affect everyone, as financiers predict. But, in other words, this is a period of new opportunities and entering a new round of development. After all, innovations are implemented not for the sake of innovations, but for improving our lives and rewiring our brains for creativity.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Vodafone and Huawei invite you to take part in the Open Lecture: How to Survive in the Era of Technological Revolution and not be among the Outsiders.
After visiting lecture participants will: gain insights into modern technological trends to be confident in their future, to see opportunities and chances in a situation when everything is changing, and the usual business tools stop working.
- Vladyslav Voitovych – Vodafone Ukraine Digital Strategist, in charge of implementation and development of digital communication channels, is confident that companies should keep a close eye on the futurists’ forecasts, so as not to be left behind.
- Mykola Trakhnov – Head of Vodafone Ukraine Digital Solutions and Platforms Department, develops digital products for Vodafone business and private customers, including ICT product lines, IoT business, Cloud, 18 years of telecom experience in Ukraine and the countries of Eastern Europe and Central Asia in marketing, sales, procurement and project management.
- Volodymyr Rybalko – Head of Customer Value Management (Big Data) Department, over 10 years of experience in target marketing based on predictive models and Big Data analysis.
- Oleksandr Serbin – Business Development Director at Huawei Ukraine, 20 years of telecom experience. He promotes the idea of digital infrastructure development as a basis for the digital economy (Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan), participated in the launch of such projects as PCRF, SmartCare, PS Core upgrade, “Mobile Newspaper”.
Target audience: everyone who wants to understand what is happening now, and who is curious to know how the world will look like tomorrow.
Topics under discussion:
- Technological revolution 4.0. Trends.
- Evolution of communication technologies as a basis for digital economy.
- A world where things go on the Internet and transmit large amounts of data – to understand the world around.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.