Registration is available only for two representatives from the company!
Youtube is a video hosting site that provides video storage, delivery and display services to users. Users can download, view, rate, comment, send messages, and share videos. With its simplicity and ease of use, YouTube has become one of the most popular video sites and the second most visited site in the world. You have created a video but do not know how to position it and select the right audience? During the lecture, the speaker will share lifehacks of video promotion on Youtube.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Andrii Shatyrko invite you to take part in the Open Lecture: How to Create a Customer Flow to the Business with YouTube?
Speaker: Andrii Shatyrko, YouTube certified, video advertising certified, owner of video marketing agency SHATYRKO AGENCY, marketing specialist, entrepreneur, 7 years of YouTube experience, 9 years of digital marketing experience, 200+ channels, 411 million views in 2018-2019.
Target audience: PR and marketing managers.
Topics under discussion:
- YouTube is the best source of the traffic to your business.
- Myths about YouTube. How not to make mistakes on $ 10 000.
- YouTube trends. How to beat the market 6 months ahead.
- Unwritten rules for promoting and working with content for brands and businesses.
- Content categories. How videos can sell 2 times more.
- Services for a successful channel. How to “trigger channel growth”.
- How to make the cost of the application 0.
- Bloggers – profit or headache.
- Automate YouTube as an advertising channel for business.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.