In modern dynamic world senior executives and business leaders feel significant pressure to make their organization effective and efficient. This also related to IT Organization – which was usually «siloed» as IT unit and treated as a cost center. Nowadays, when almost every company is a «tech» company, the role of IT is shifting from supporting function to a business driver and enabler.
EBA Management Development Center team together with Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) invite you to join the Open Lecture: How to Build High Performing IT Organization for Modern Businesses.
After visiting the lecture the participants will learn:
- How to make IT organization capable to support business growth;
- What instruments business and IT should apply to enhance pragmatic approach to IT transformation.
Speaker: Victoriya Tsytsak, Ph.D., ACCA; Solution Leader, Advisory, Solutions Centre of Excellence at SoftServe; Visiting Lecturer at Kyiv School of Economics – course «Business Models Fundamentals and Digital Transformation»; Senior Manager, Strategic and Operating Consulting at PwC Ukraine and Central & Eastern Europe (2005-2017).
Main partner: Kyiv School of Economics (KSE)
Target audience: CEOs, C-level executives
Topics under discussion:
- What is High Performing IT Organization? How to build it?
- How modern IT Strategy could boost business and IT alignment as well as a rapid transformation process.
- Providing a full-stack transformation support: from diagnostics to implementation.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the «Register» button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.