The main idea of B2B sales is positioning of the service or product and its direct sales from one company to another one. This sphere has its own special feature and is characterized as one that has a lot of competitors. But how to escape, which strong sides it is important to stress to be seen in the best lights?
EBA Management Development Center team together with Sales Generation invite you to join the Open Lecture: Cold B2B Sales.
Speaker: Mykailo Gaichuk, Founder of Sales Generation, 11 years of experience in sales, from which 6 – sales director, author of the technique “Fear dismissal of the cold calls”, author of self identification methodology “Scale of the best seller”, “10 passports to success in building the cold sales department”, “6 rules of the cold entrance via social networks”.
Main partner: Sales Generation
Target audience: owners, ROPs, strong managers in the sphere of cold sales.
Topics under discussion:
- Scale of the best seller – 10 features
- Speaker`s technique – access to decision makers in the companies thorugh the assistant
- Why do we need cold sales?
- Why Facebook (social networks, but not phone calls)?
- 7 items of passport to success in the cold B2B sales. How to build the department of cold sales (focus, systemacity, not burning up of the market, script)
- 6 rules of the cold access through Facebook (social networks)
- Getting Naked – Patrick Linsioni. To sell without selling
- Algorythm of creating confidence
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the «Register» button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.