In the case of active registration, we reserve the right to limit the number of representatives from one company.
What is responsibility in decision making and behavior? What factors influence the increase in responsibility level? How do you formulate criteria that influence the increase of responsibility in decision-making? During the open lecture, will be discussed what prevents people from taking responsibility, and which life scenarios affect the attitude to work.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Andrii Kriuchkov invite you to take part in the Open Lecture: How to Increase Employees’ Responsibility.
Speaker: Andrii Kriuchkov, CEO of the consulting group SEVEN, more than 17 years of experience as a business-trainer in the format of workshops and strategic sessions.
Target audience: HR executives, top and middle managers.
Topics under discussion:
- How to increase employees’ responsibility.
- Responsibility formula.
- 5K method.
- Dunning-Kruger effect as a control tool. When you need and when you do not need coaching.
- The frame of transactional analysis and theory of driver behavior.
- Heuristics and cognitive distortions. The frame of behavioral economics.
- Stress, burnout and coping strategies.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.